Abstract submission is now closed. All presenting authors must register as delegates for Focus 2017.
Topics and guidelines for submission are available below:
The title must not exceed 20 words and the text should be no more than 300 words. Figures and tables should not be included in the abstract.
- State the specific aim of the study
- State methods used, if pertinent
- Summarise results obtained
- State conclusions reached
- Statements such as 'data will be presented' or 'results will be discussed' may lead to rejection.
During the abstract submission process, authors can also indicate whether they would like to be considered for an oral communication or for the ACB Medal Award
The Scientific Programme Committee and Editor of the Proceedings of the meeting will review all submitted abstracts. Their decision is final.
Corresponding authors will be notified of acceptance by end February 2017. Abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in a Supplement to the Annals of Clinical Biochemistry.
View guidelines on abstract preparation here
View guidelines on poster preparation here